Update 1.42 for TrackMasters!
A year after the last update, I'm bringing forth this new content update that adds 11 cosmetic track elements + 1 new circuit element, per biome!
- 🏡 A lot of custom track elements have been added to make your city, western town or arctic landscape feel a bit more alive and vibrant!
- 🐱🐉 Among those are a long jump over a giant shark, a dinosaur or a dynamite blast! Will you be fast enough to avoid getting thrown out of the track?
- 🔥 Added a high performance mode for computers that struggled with the stroke & blur shader, which simplifies some screen effects to increase framerate on low-end configurations
- 🔈 Fixed a recurring sound issue where restarting a game would mute your own car
- 🗼 Fixed a major issue with the Broadcast multiplayer network that prevented users from joining games
- 🕳 Fixed display issues when putting hollow elements over blocks
- ⏩ Various performance improvements with the material generation & handling for track elements
From now on I will focus mostly on my next project and it is unlikely TrackMasters receives any further updates. However, I will be active on the discord and will submit minor updates to fix any eventual bug that may come up!
I hope you will enjoy the new track elements & free content, and I can't wait to see what you will make out of it! If you're not part of the community yet, come join us at https://discord.gg/y7zKv3N !
Have an excellent day, and happy racing! 🙋♀️🚗
Get LouveSystems' TrackMasters
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.